Doble 9

sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

DOBLE 9 MOST PLAYED 20 DE ABRIL



40. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky 
39. David Bowie – Dancing Out In Space 
38. The Strokes - Happy Ending 
37. Tegan and Sara - I Was a Fool 
36. San Cisco - Awkward 
35. The National - Don't Swallow the Cap 
34. Dúné - All that I Have 
33. Passenger - Let Her Go 
32. Johnny Marr - Sun and Moon 
31. Them Swoops - Too Fast For Love
30. Gentlemen Hall - Sail into the Sun 
29. Serena Ryder - Stompa
28. Allison Weiss - Making It Up 
27. Capital Cities - Kangaroo Court
26. The Script - If You Could See Me Now 
25. Boy - Little Numbers
24. Twenty One Pilots - Holding On To You
23. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) *
22. Cayucas - High School Lover
21. Ms Mr - Hurricane
20. The Royal Teeth - Wild
19. The Fame Riot - Heart Stray
18. Atlas Genius - If So
17. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sacrilege
16. Jutty Ranx - I See You
15. Alfred Hall - Safe and Sound
14. Eric Clapton - Further on Down the Road
13. Frank Turner - Recovery
12. Tegan & Sara - I'm Not your Hero
11. The Strypes - Blue Collar Jane
10. Fitz And the Tantrums - Out Of My League *
09. Jimmy Eat World - I Will Steal You Back
08. The Postal Service - A Tattered Line of String
07. Young The Giant - My Body
06. Phoenix - Entertainment **
05. Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
04. New Politics - Harlem *
03. Thirty Seconds To Mars - Up In The Air *
02. Depeche Mode - Soothe My Soul *
01. Tegan and Sara - Drove Me Wild (1era semana)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario